Everything your doctor tells you could kill you. The only purpose of doctors is to reinforce the social hierarchy, in which we are ruled by pharmaceutical companies and physicians. In fact, without the medical system, we would all be much better off. That's why you can always come here, to ConspiraC, for in-depth falsehoods.
I'm mediguru95, and today I'm going to tell you about your allergies. Just look up your symptoms below. If you have questions, just contact me privately, and I'll be glad to provide my expertise. You know you can trust me because I never went to college. :) Peace.
If you...
wake up with a dry throat during the winter, you are probably allergic to cold weather.
sneeze when you walk into the sun, you are allergic to melons (especially watermelon.)
feel tired when you wake up, you are experiencing the symptoms of a wheat allergy.
choke on your own saliva, you are allergic to berries and nuts.
feel compelled to stay up past midnight working, you are allergic to sunlight (unless you have no reflection, in which case, you are a vampire.)
get headaches while working, you may be allergic to red meat.
-- mediguru95
No comments:
Post a Comment